Thursday, March 6, 2014

irrational fears,

upon request..(hey I can make requests to myself) hear are they:
the dark
balloons
being abandoned..again
crocodiles
losing my hair
living past thirty
everyone being mad at me for things I cant control,
being forgotten

yes of all those your probably like ..."balloons really?" yes balloons. They could float away at any moment if your not careful! Its super stressful! And..WHAT ABOUT WHEN THEY POP! TO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY FOR ME TO HANDLE! AHHHHHHH!

WELL back to reality now, I miss my appendix. It really never should have divorced me. How rude appendix how rude.
so I'm still not driving, and i still want to see frozen but no one will go with me XD tempted to go alone haha..wait that's a good idea!! To the theater!...... Yeah. I know. Dont even say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment