Thursday, March 20, 2014

officially frozen

so I finally saw frozen, it was an amazing movie with a great message. It was so much better then brave. I see a new obsession in my future... Haha so Anyways I wrote a new poem.
its actually about a Month old. So I figure ill put it here so I have it for later. As a matter of fact I'm going to post a few more of them so I don't lose them, lets face it no one reads this anyways but you know what? That's ok XD
I like talking to myself anyways,

My pain runs deep. Criss crossed under scars
In a fragile heart covered with vile black tar
The burden so heavy of all of this pain
My life it seems is simply in vain
I'd sleep for forever
So tempting it seems
To never wake up?  continuous dreams
I take a pill to ease my will
Yet never enough is it still
I'm rushing around while your standing in place
I wish I could stop without help from an embrace.
The pill I took is kicking in reality is wearing thin
Comforting yes lonely indeed, is it so bad that numbing I need?
I wear a mask
To cover my face
Underneath I'm just a disgrace.
Save me
I'm drowning
Grasping for air
Lost in the darkness
Lost in dispair.

its a tad depressing, I know. But I was poet battling someone and I really liked what I wrote. Poetry is like music, you can tell all about someone by the music they listen to. "does this mean your suicidal depressed?" you may be wondering. Haha no. I'm just good at what I write about. Your thinking "then why did you even mention it??"..shut up imaginary reader. Its my blog. I'll write what I want!
stay tuned...im going to tell you the story of my mom. Its very personal though..so continue to be to not exist XD

No comments:

Post a Comment