Thursday, February 20, 2014

my audition to kfc.

going back to my last post you will remember that I'm rich and famous ( or at least I'm hoping its a believable lie) well I've finally cut a break! I had an audition to KFC! AND I GOT THE PART!
I know, I know, im so lucky AND its a horror film! but the part i play is the poster child for scaring your kids into finishing school and even going to college! I don't have many lines but Its still more glamorous then nothing! Some of my lines include " hey there I can help you when ever your ready!" and "did you want to add a drink to that for 1.69 more?" okay I know what your thinking "this chicks insane" but hey! I never claimed to be a somebody..wait what's that you say? I did? Oh.
well I never claimed to be sane either. Its challanging to sell chicken though, and im really only doing it as an exercise in fine tuning my acting. What your no buying it? Okay fine. I'm still living on my friends couch, but this time without the being happy with the steady boyfriend.whats worse is My life is a little on the pointless side. But that's okay! Well..no its not. I found someone I click with better, but that cant happen because he's decided to date my friend. I almost broke up with my boyfriend to, but I am glad they are happy. Speaking of chicken.. Have I mentioned how much I hate it? Take some advice. Follow your dreams and follow your heart. If you feel it say it. If you want to be someone stop at nothing until you are..or end up like me XD but hey. Dont think I'm not happy with my life. After all, I am a movie star *goes off in fantasy land with no hope of returning*..oh right in blogging. Hmm what else is going on in my life?... Hmm trying to get into driving school! Yep, I'm gonna face my fears and be a driver! *see next post for my irrational fears* well, anyways. Thanks for not reading! Your swell random citizen!

No comments:

Post a Comment